GOBBI ALGA SPECIAL ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM STIMULANT LT. 5
Highly concentrated liquid seaweed extract.
- ALGA-SPECIAL is a completely natural concentrated liquid extract of ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM, deriving from the algae of the cold seas of Northern Europe.
- ALGA-SPECIAL is cold extracted and prepared without the slightest addition of other substances.
- Among the biologically active components present in the extract, in addition to the macroelements that are in a natural balance ratio, we find over 60 types of naturally organic microelements, natural phytohormones (auxins, gibberellins, cytokinins), vitamins, enzymes, peptides, peptones, free amino acids, phytochromatic substances and carbohydrates, which can be quickly and completely used by plants both by foliar and by root.
- Treatment with ALGA-SPECIAL increases vegetative development, and above all, productive and qualitative development in all crops, increasing the organism's trophic activity and optimizing its metabolism.
- It increases the synthesis capacity of its own hormonal substances, so that even the weakest plants find benefit by improving their physiological state.
- Helps improve resistance to physiopathies from imbalances and diseases, improves the fragrance, color and shelf life of fruit and vegetables. It increases the sugar content and raises the nutritional value of all vegetables.
Fields of use and instructions for use
- Apple tree, pear leaf 150 ml / hl Spring and summer treatments to favor fruit set and growth and to improve color, increase the consistency of the pulp, the dry matter content and the degree of acidity.
- Stone fruit (peach, apricot, cherry, plum, etc.), foliar citrus cultivation 150 ml / hl To stimulate fruit set, increase flower induction and increase the sugar content.
- Leaf vine 150 ml / hl To increase the production of bunches and the sugar content, stimulate the separation of the berries and the thickening of the epidermis, thus increasing resistance to Botrytis.
- Horticulture and foliar nurseries 100-200 ml / hl
- Foliar floriculture 200 ml / hl
- All crops Root 200-400 ml / 1000 m2