BLS MASK FILTER 4000 5600 5700 ORGANIC VAPORS ART. 211 A2
- Filter 211 is an anti-gas which therefore protects against gaseous contaminants. The 211 filter is equipped with a bayonet fitting that allows it to be used, in pairs, on half masks of the EVO series and on full face masks 5600 and 5700
- Sectors of use
- Filter 211 is a filter that protects against gases and vapors of organic compounds with a boiling point above 65 ° C. It is a class 2 filter (medium capacity filter) for the gas part.
- Limits of use
- Exposure limit for filter 211:
- with half masks: for gases and vapors 50 * x TLV
- with full face masks: for gases and vapors 2000 * x TLV
- * = FPN as indicated in the EN 529: 2005 standard.
- Filter 211 is with the following materials:
• filter casing: ABS
• gas filter part: type A activated carbon
- Height (excluding bayonet): 25 mm
- Diameter: 93 mm
- Weight: 82 ± 4g
- These filters can be used on full and half masks