MCCULLOCH LAWN MOWER COMBUSTION SPINA M40-110 CLASSIC CM. 40 CC. 110
- MCCULLOCH M40-110 CLASSIC
- Compact lawnmower with collection basket and 40 cm cutting width.
- McCulloch engine
- McCulloch 110 engine type
- Displacement 110 cc
- Net power at nr. pre-set rpm 1.6 kW @ 2900 rpm.
- Fuel tank volume 1 l
- Air filter In sponge
- Push drive
- Transmission system
- Push drive system
- Cutting plate
- Steel frame
- Type of cut Collection / Rear discharge
- Cutting width 40 cm
- Cutting height, min-max 20-75 mm
- Cutting heights 5
- Individual cutting height adjustment (4 point)
- Collection basket capacity 50 l
- Folding handle Yes
- Wheel size front / rear 170 mm / 170 mm
- Rims, Plastic material
- Weight 23.8 kg
- Noise level
- Sound pressure level at the operator's ear 77 dB (A)
- Mis. noise emissions 90 dB (A)
- Guaranteed sound power level, LWA 92 dB (A)
- Foldable handle to reduce clutter and store the tool in a small space.
- The McCulloch engine was developed for maximum grass cutting performance. Overhead valves, 25mm crankshaft, sturdy bearings and heavy flywheel ensure all the power you need for the toughest jobs.
Heavy steel body
- McCulloch mowers feature sturdy powder-coated steel bodies for maximum durability.