MCCULLOCH LAWN MOWER COMBUSTION SPINA M46-125 CM. 46 CC. 125
- MCCULLOCH M46-125
- Push lawn mower with 46cm cutting width. Collection function. Heavy steel frame. Fast and efficient washing of the cutting unit thanks to the Gardena washing socket.
- Briggs & Stratton engine
- Engine type 450e
- Displacement 125 cc
- Net power at nr. pre-set rpm 1.6 kW @ 2900 rpm.
- Fuel tank volume 0.8 l
- Air filter In sponge
- Push drive
- Transmission system
- Push drive system
- Cutting plate
- Steel frame
- Type of cut Rear collection
- Cutting width 46 cm
- Cutting height, min-max 30-80 mm
- Cutting heights 5
- Individual cutting height adjustment (4 point)
- Collection basket capacity 50 l
- Soft grip Yes
- Height adjustable handle Yes
- Folding handle Yes
- Wheel size front / rear 170 mm / 170 mm
- Quick connection for water Yes
- Weight 28 kg
- Noise level
- Sound pressure level at the operator's ear 82 dB (A)
- Mis. noise emissions 95 dB (A)
- Guaranteed sound power level, LWA 96 dB (A)
- The comfortable, sturdy and padded handles with Operator Presence Control (OPC) ensure optimal grip.
GARDENA washing socket
- Quick washing of the cutting unit thanks to the Gardena water hose connection.
Adjustable working position
- The sturdy hinges simplify both the adjustment of the working position and the storage and transport of the lawnmower.
Heavy steel body
- McCulloch mowers feature sturdy powder-coated steel bodies for maximum durability.
- Briggs & Stratton has extensive experience in the engine industry.
Large collection basket
- The large collection basket allows continuous work and with fewer emptying operations.