ALPINA BRUSHCUTTER TB 250 J TWO STROKE DISPLACEMENT CC. 25.4
- TB 250 J
- Brushcutter with 25.4 cc petrol engine with straight shaft, single handle and 43 cm cutting width.
- 25.4 cc 2-stroke petrol engine
- Straight jointed transmission rod
- Double-edged Tap & Go head and 3T blade included
- Single shoulder strap included
- Details and technical specifications
- The Alpina TB 250 J brushcutter is powered by a 25.4 cc 2-stroke petrol engine with a power of 0.7 kW and has a cutting width of 43 cm. This brushcutter is equipped with a jointed transmission that allows you to divide the shaft in two to facilitate transport operations and to reduce storage space. The single handle (loop) is ergonomic and allows you to use it easily thanks to the single strap included. TB 250 J h is equipped with a Tap & Go ("Beat & Go") nylon head that allows you to easily extend the line by simply pressing the ground and a 255 mm 3-pointed blade, useful for cutting brushwood .