BIOPROTEK AHC PLUS AGAINST THE BACTERIOSIS OF KIWI LT. 10
Bioprotek AHC Plus falls into the category of foliar fertilizers and is composed of Nitrogen, Phosphorus and 4 non-toxic elements, partly used in human nutrition.
These substances undergo a complex manufacturing process and the resulting reaction creates a product with unique characteristics.
At the time of distribution on the vegetation, a strong release of acid-based oxygen begins which lasts for several days. Oxygen, in synergy with the other components, creates extremely unfavorable conditions for the proliferation of phytopathogenic bacteria.
Bioprotek AHC Plus prevents bacteria from penetrating the protected surfaces for 6/10 days.
The product has been shown to have a strong nutritional action with evident benefits both on production and on vegetation. The interventions carried out in spring have shown important benefits for the plant, both from a productive and vegetative point of view, favoring luxuriant vegetation with fleshy and large leaves.
TIPS FOR USE ON KIWI:
- PRODUCT WITH A QUOTE CHARACTER: it is advisable to intervene before the rains or within 24 hours after the rains themselves
- TYPE OF INTERVENTION: foliar
- DOSES OF USE: gr. 200-350 / hl (Kg. 2,5-3 / Ha.)
- RECOMMENDED WATER VOLUMES: 800-1000 liters / hectare
- INTERVAL: 6-12 days
- USE THE PRODUCT ALONE
- DO NOT MIX WITH PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS, ORGANIC BASED FERTILIZERS (AMINO ACIDS, ALGAE, ETC.) AND MICROELEMENTS, IN PARTICULAR IRON
NB SHAKE THE DRUM WELL BEFORE USE