REBER PROFESSIONAL ELECTRIC MEAT MINCER WATT. 1200 TC 12 INOX
- The PROFESSIONAL models are equipped with a mixed axial / helical gearbox to improve performance and reduce noise. Output speed 100 g / min (108 g / min for semiprofessionals).
- Standard self-sharpening plate and knife in tempered steel (in stainless steel for art. 9503 NP and PROFESSIONAL models).
- Switch with reverse gear on 600W and 1200W motors (except PROFESSIONAL versions).
- Body, Propeller and Ring in tinned cast iron for food use. In AISI 304 stainless steel on models 9503 NP, 9503 NPSP, 10025 N, 10028 N.
- The oil used is of the '' Long Life '' type and is suitable for accidental contact with food; it does not need to be refilled or replaced.
- Axial reducer with metal gears (Nylon 6.6 gears for art. 9502 N) in oil bath.
- IPX5 protection class.
- Cooling fan, fan cover and watertight switch-condenser box made of plastic material (steel fan cover for 1200W versions).
- Continuous duty induction electric motors.
- Weight 21.3 kg
- Dimensions 41x20x44 (h) cm
- Production 60-120 kg / h
- Professional safety switch FORWARD ONLY
- Stainless steel meat mincer
- Aluminum structure
- Continuous operation v
- 4.5 mm hole plate (stainless steel).