FELCO SCISSOR FOR PRUNING FELCO 12 GENUINE SWISS MADE
FELCO 11 HIGH PERFORMANCE SCISSORS
- comfortable, light and solid handles, in forged aluminum, guaranteed for life
- screwed blade and counter blade in high quality hardened steel
- clean and precise cut
- with all replaceable pieces
- easy and durable adjustment of the cut
- wire cutter
- juice slide
- protection of the hand, wrist and optimization of efforts thanks to the rotating handle and the flap-shock absorber
- non-slip coating
The blades are equipped with a notch for cutting the wire of small diameter, without damaging the blade itself.
The blade dryer allows you to cut vegetables, without the risk of sticking the blade. You save time and make cutting easier by eliminating dirt and lymph after each cut.
The FELCO precision adjustment device guarantees optimal adjustment of the cutting head throughout the life of the tool, allowing a clean and precise cut.
The flap and shock absorber reduce shock at the end of the cut, thus protecting the hand and wrist.
Forged aluminum handles
Lightness, strength and rigidity thanks to an aluminum alloy and to the material shaping process with precision molding perfectly controlled by FELCO. Parts guaranteed for life
The rotating handle distributes the muscular effort over the five fingers of the hand, thus reducing the effort required for cutting by 30%. This FELCO innovation prevents the risks of tendonitis and carpal tunnel inflammation.
Inclined cutting head
To reduce the risk of musculoskeletal disorders and increase ease of use, the cutting head is tilted.