GOBBI ZIMAG P PHOSPHORIC FLUID FERTILIZER PHOSPHORIC ACID WITH MAGNASIUM AND ZINC KG. 7
- Fluid phosphate fertilizer - phosphoric acid - with magnesium (7) and zinc (Zn).
- ZiMAG P is a liquid formulation based on phosphorus, which determines the starter effect, with magnesium and zinc. ZiMAG P is therefore particularly suitable for vegetative growth and in any case in the initial stages of each crop. Phosphorus promotes root development and robust stem growth. In plant physiology, phosphorus is particularly important for flowering but it contributes to all the fundamental processes of metabolism. It is found in young tissues and is important in energy and reproductive processes, in the reactions of synthesis, demolition and transformation. It stimulates the maturation and quality of production. Promotes rooting. Deficiency of phosphorus results in the development of weak plants with stunted growth. Magnesium intervenes in the processes controlled by auxins; plays a fundamental role in plant respiration; it forms a structural part in the chlorophyll molecule and is therefore essential in photosynthesis; increases the resistance of plants to cold by raising the tolerance threshold; it intervenes in the constituent processes of pectins and other enzymes; positively influences the fruit set of crops and the qualitative-quantitative level of production. Zinc, which is present here in chelated and available form, intervenes, albeit indirectly, in the natural synthesis process of auxins (indolacetic acid or IAA); controls the processes of breathing; participates in various enzymatic systems related to the metabolism of protein substances; promotes the development and activity of nitrogen fixers; it substantially participates in the processes of plant development and vitamin C production; increases the frost resistance of plants. Since zinc is characterized by poor mobility in the plant and also in the soil, especially in situations of water shortage, zinc deficiency physiopathies are quite frequent. ZiMAG P can be administered in foliar applications and in fertigation.
- Total phosphoric anhydride (P2O5) from orthophosphoric acid 30%
- Magnesium oxide (MgO) soluble in water 7%
- Zinc (Zn) chelated with EDTA - water soluble 0.02%