TIMAC KSC II AVANT WATER-SOLUBLE FERTILIZER WITH LOW CHLORINE CONTENT NPK 23.5.5 KG. 25
- Range: KSC
- Typology: Water soluble
- Physical Form: Soluble powder
- EC FERTILIZER
- NPK fertilizer (SO3) obtained by mixing with chelated microelements
- 23-5-5 (35) - Low chlorine content
- Total nitrogen (N) 23%
- Ammonia Nitrogen (N) 12%
- Nitrogen (N) urea 11%
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in amm. Citrate neutral and in water 5%
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water 5%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) soluble in water 5%
- Sulfur trioxide (SO3) soluble in water 35%
- Iron (Fe) soluble in water chelated with EDTA 0.1%
- Manganese (Mn) soluble in water chelated with EDTA 0.05%
- Zinc (Zn) soluble in water chelated with EDTA 0.1%
- Stability range of the chelated fraction: from pH 3.0 to pH 6.5
- The PHYT-actyl complex
- Born in the Roullier Group laboratories, it is made up of natural precursors of phyto-regulating substances, low molecular weight organic acids, simple and complex carbon hydrates, nitrogenous substances and vitamins, alginic acid.
- It increases the metabolic activity of the semen.
- Increase germination speed.
- It stimulates root development and cell divisions.
- It acts against post-transplant stress.
Development of the aerial parts, absorption of nutrients
- Improve nutrition.
- It acts against water stress.
Flowering and fruit set
- It stimulates the physiological process.
- It favors fruit set.
- Promotes earliness.
- Solubility (in conditions of high salinity and hardness)
All formulas of the KSC PHYT-actyl family have a solubility greater than 99.8% up to a
- concentration of 20% (The insoluble fraction is less than 5 microns).
Effects on salinity
- THE PHYT-actyl
- determines conductivity values lower than other traditional products.