ALTEA AMINE BIO 3.0 LIQUID NITROGEN ORGANIC FERTILIZER ALLOWED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE LT. 20
AMINE BIO 3.0 - liquid fertilizer Naturally stimulates cultures
Recommended for: improving the well-being of crops in a natural way
Organic nitrogen fertilizer allowed in organic farming
AMINE BiO 3.0 is a fluid organic fertilizer based on amino acids and organic peptides with a phytostimulating action obtained by thermal extraction and hydrolysis of slaughter residues without the use of chemical reagents. The effectiveness of AMINE BiO 3.0 is mainly linked to the availability of organic nutrients that can be used immediately by the plant and by the useful microorganisms present in the vicinity of the roots.
AMINE BiO 3.0 is formulated that used in small quantities, both for foliar spray application and in fertigation, is able to stimulate the biological activities of the plant, improving its quality and yield. It does not create phytotoxicity and gives the plants constant and balanced nutrition throughout the production period.
Physical state: Opalescent liquid
The use of AMINE BiO 3.0 has multiple advantages:
- It improves the root development of the plant.
- It increases the microflora of the soil.
- Reduces water and weeding stress.
- It favors the presence of pollinating insects.
Vegetables and lawns: from 10 to 20 kg / ha of product every 10-15 days approximately.
NB: The above doses are indicative. They will have to be increased or decreased taking into account the
pedo-climatic characteristics of each area (climate, nature of the soil, agronomic practices, fertility, etc.).
Fruit plants: from 20 to 25 kg / ha of product every 10-15 days approximately.
With foliar application:
Fruit plants: from 8 to 10 l / ha of product
- Organic Nitrogen (N): 3%
- Total Nitrogen (N): 3%
- Organic carbon (C) of biological origin: 10%
DOSES AND METHOD OF USE WITH FERTIGATION SYSTEM
CULTURE RECOMMENDED DOSE FERTILIZERS
- Citrus fruits Young plants (1-3 years) Distribute 25 l / ha of product approximately every 15 days
- Orchards - Citrus groves - Vineyards - Olive groves Distribute from 20 to 25 l / ha of product approximately every 7 days Adult plants
- Open field vegetables Distribute from 10 to 12 l / ha of product approximately every 10 days
- Greenhouse vegetables Distribute from 12 to 15 l / ha of product approximately every 10 days
- Tomato, Fennel Distribute from 15 to 20 l / ha of product approximately every 15 days
- Olive tree Distribute 25 l / ha of product approximately every 15 days
- Actinidia KIWI Distribute 25 l / ha of product after flowering every 15 days
New GOBBI BRECAUT dormancy switch