FERTENIA FOSFO NPK 3.24.24 LIQUID POTASSIUM PHOSPHITE FERTILIZER KG. 6
NP AND NPK LIQUID FERTILIZERS WITH P20S FROM PHOSPHITE
- They stimulate the growth of crops and the enlargement of fruits;
• Speed of action (thanks to the system);
• High salubility (absence of sediment and seabed, do not clog the filters, clean the dripping oils);
• Presence of Meso and EDTA chelated microelements;
• Dual use (foliar and root application);
• Low cost (soulful cost / dose ratio of use);
• Good miscibility;
• Alternatives to MAP, MPK and Urea Phosphate.
innovative, dynamic, productive and efficient in order to create value for those who participate in our business:
distributors and users, operating according to the healthiest principles of sustainable development and in compliance with environmental constraints.
FOSFO 'is a new family of high quality fluid fertilizers, designed to meet the nutritional needs of different crops. The peculiarity of these products is given by the origin of PzOs from phosphorous acid, salified with other cations (Potassium, etc.). They are characterized by a strong ascending and descending system with consequent rapidity of penetration into plant tissues, thus carrying out a nourishing and protective activity at the same time. The particular chemical formula of the phosphite ion also increases the absorption speed also by the root system, favoring greater mobility within the plants.
The PHOSFOs, so particularly studied, therefore, stimulate plants to produce greater quantities of phytoalexins (natural substances with self-defense functions) inducing biological protection from attacks by pathogenic fungi, so that all fertilized or treated plants are more resistant to some illnesses.
Ultimately, with the use of a single product, the FOSFO 'allows to improve the health status as well as the vegetative-proouttive growth.