GOBBI GERFOS K POTASSIUM PHOSPHITE BASED FERTILIZER KG. 6 PK 30.20
- PK 30-20 fertilizer solution.
- GERFOS K is a formulation based on potassium phosphite, characterized by the presence of phosphorus in the form of phosphite ion, therefore suitable for carrying out and promoting in the plant all those functions attributable to the direct and indirect action of the phosphite ion.
- GERFOS K is a product that finds application throughout the vegetative course of crops, and in particular it is recommended to use it in spring, autumn and at any other time in which particular climatic conditions (after abundant rains, high humidity, etc.) or agronomic (strong nutritional deficiency, etc.) require it.
- It can be used both by foliar and by roots or also by immersion of the root systems of arboreal and herbaceous crops.
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water 30%
- Potassium oxide (K2O) soluble in water 20%
- According to current legislation (see circular of the Min. Health of 07.01.2004 - art.18) "A safety data sheet contained on the supplier company's website is not considered to be made available to the professional user" therefore customers are invited to consider the Safety Data Sheet available on this page exclusively as a "certified copy of the original" for information purposes and we invite interested parties to contact the office or the area sales representative for the information necessary to receive the form in the correct form provided From law.
- Download the product safety data sheet (MSDS)
- Warnings: The formulation must not be mixed with alkaline products, mineral oils. In case of mixture with cupric products, use the latter at half dosage.
Fields of use and instructions for use
- Foliar citrus cultivation 200 - 300 ml / hl Minimum two treatments in late spring and one in autumn.
- Foliar fruit growing 200 - 300 ml / hl Treat from spring on a monthly basis and, where necessary, in autumn. The highest dosages are for pome fruit, the minimum for stone fruit.
- Foliar horticulture 50 - 200 ml / hl Repeated treatments at intervals of 20 - 30 days from each other as needed.
- Fruit growing, grapevine, citrus growing 6 - 18 L / ha It is advisable to divide the dosages reported below into two or three irrigation cycles, spaced a week from each other and with the distribution of the product made at the end of the irrigation cycle
- Root horticulture 6 L / ha tot. It is advisable to divide the dosages reported below into two or three irrigation cycles, spaced one week from each other and with the distribution of the product made at the end of the irrigation cycle.
- Root immersion 1,5 ml / l Performing immersion before transplantation.