BAYER FOLICUR COMBI WG ANTIOID FUNGICIDE of tebuconazole and sulfur KG. 1
- Folicur Combi is a tebuconazole and sulfur-based fungicide with preventive, curative and eradicating activity for vines, fruit trees and other crops. The product is formulated in water-dispersible microgranules and, thanks to the perfect synergy of the two active substances, it is particularly suitable for a good anti-resistance strategy and for the defense of the vine against powdery mildew.
- Preventive, curative and eradicative action thanks to the two active substances.
- Suitable for anti-resistance strategies
- Formulation in water-dispersible microgranules
How to get the best results
- AzFolicur Combi WG fully enhances its characteristics when applied with preventive criteria at the doses indicated on the label
Period of application
- In the defense of the oidium of the vine, Folicur Combi WG can be applied in all vegetative phases.
Defense program proposal
- To optimize its use and maximize its effectiveness, it is recommended to apply Folicur combi WG as part of the best defense strategy for the vine.
- For more details, refer to the Solutions for the defense of the wine vine.
- Folicur Combi can be mixed with the R6 Erresei and Melody antiperonosporics, adapting well to the shifts of application of these products.
- Tebuconazole 4.5%
- Sulfur 70%
- Water-dispersible granules