BAYER LUNA EXPERIENCE FUNGICIDE BASED ON Fluopyram and Tebuconazole LT. 1
- Luna Experience is a Fluopyram and Tebuconazole-based fungicide for the control of numerous diseases of fruit crops and asparagus rust.
- The perfect complementarity and synergy of the two active ingredients allows Luna Experience to offer maximum effectiveness, a wide spectrum of action, great resistance to washout and rapid and lasting protection of the whole plant.
- Furthermore, the association of two different mechanisms of action strongly limits the risk of fungi developing resistance.
Authorized crops and spectrum of action
- Apple and pear: scab, powdery mildew, brown spot
- Peach, nectarine, apricot and cherry: powdery mildew, monilia
- Asparagus: rust
- Main benefits
- Luna Experience is able to provide wine growers and fruit growers with maximum effectiveness in the field in the defense of their crops. It is also able to strongly limit the losses that may occur in the post-harvest phase.
- The benefits of Luna Experience translate into a significant reduction in waste and therefore in an economic benefit not only for the fruit grower but for the entire supply chain.
- Broad spectrum of action
- Long lasting protection
- Important collateral activities
- Utility in resistance management strategies
- Post-harvest quality improvement and shelf-life extension
How to get the best results
- It is suggested to treat the crops in advance
- To avoid the onset of resistance it is recommended to use alternating with products characterized by different mechanism of action
- 17.7% pure fluopyram (200 g / l)
- 17.7% pure tebuconazole (200 g / l)