ADAMA cirocco 125 EW Tetraconazole-based systemic fungicide ML. 100
- Broad spectrum systemic fungicide
- Scirocco 125 EW
- For curative and preventive treatments
- Ministry of Health registration n. 15990 of 14.02.2014
- SCIROCCO 125 EW is a systemic fungicide based on Tetraconazole, an active ingredient with high efficacy and a broad spectrum of action. SCIROCCO 125 EW allows to obtain the maximum protection with the widest flexibility of use in both preventive and curative treatments. It can be applied to the different stages of the crop, alone or mixed with other products, depending on the treatment program adopted.
- DISEASES: against Oidium, Rust, Septoriosis, Rincosporiosis, Black rot, Punctuation, Cladosporiosis, Alternaria.
- DOSAGE: 4 ml every 10 l on ornamental crops; 3 ml every 10 l on fruit crops; 4 ml every 10 l on vegetable crops. A 100 ml pack allows you to develop up to 300 l of spraying volume.
- DEFICIENCY TIMES: 4 days on tomato, pepper; 7 days on melon, watermelon, cucumber, courgette, artichoke; 14 days on vine, apple, pear, peach.
- COMPOSITION for 100 g
- Pure tetraconazole 11.6 g (125 g / l)
- Coformulants to taste at 100 g
- FORMULATION: Liquid