kollant TEPPEKI systemic insecticide based on Flonicamid gr. 10
- Water-soluble systemic insecticide
- Maximum protection for your crops
- REGISTRATION Ministry of Health registration
- n. 12225 of 18.10.2007
- TEPPEKI is a latest generation insecticide containing the active ingredient Flonicamid, specific against insects with stinging and sucking systems such as aphids and whiteflies. TEPPEKI ® acts by contact and by ingestion in all stages of parasite development, causing the stopping of feeding and honeydew production, and is strategic in managing resistance episodes.
- INSECTS: against Aphids of various species (including those responsible for the spread of the Citrus Tristeza Virus), White Fly.
- DOSAGE: 1 g every 10 l of water. 10 g every 100 l for all crops: citrus, pome fruit, stone fruit and horticultural crops. The product can also be applied by root, maintaining a dose of 1 g for every 10 l of water.
- DEFICIENCY TIMES: 3 days on tomato, melon, cucumber, gherkin, watermelon, pumpkin, courgette; 14 days on peach; 21 days on apple tree, pear tree; 35 days on plum trees; 60 days on citrus.
- COMPOSITION for 100 g
- Pure Flonicamid 50 g
- Coformulants to taste at 100 g