ADAMA DUSTY WHITE MINERAL OIL INSECTICIDE ML. 500
- DUSTY EMULSIFIED WHITE OIL
- Insecticide based on mineral oils
- Registration of the Ministry of Health
- n. 14414 of 22.04.2009
- DUSTY is an insecticide based on mineral oils that finds application in the control of various species of scale insects in olive growing, fruit growing, citrus growing, ornamental plants. The product acts essentially by asphyxiation by covering the body of insects with a film and occluding the tracheal openings. It is used both in winter treatments before the vegetative restart and in spring-summer applications.
- INSECTS: against various species of Cochineals.
- DOSAGE: 400 ml per 10 l for winter treatments; 200 ml for 10 l for summer treatments, doses allowed for all crops.
- DEAD TIME: 20 days on all crops
- COMPOSITION for 100 g
- Pure Clofentezine 42 g (500 g / l)
- Adjuvants and inert substances to taste at 100 g
- FORMULATION: Liquid