BAYER SERENADE ASO INSECTICIDE BASED ON Bacillus subtilis LT. 5
- Serenade Aso is a biological product, with fungicidal and bactericidal activity, based on Bacillus subtilis strain QST 713, a bacterium active in the control of fungal diseases and bacteriosis of grapevine, fruit (peach, apple, pear, cherry, etc.) and horticultural (lettuce, eggplant, tomato, pepper, etc.).
- Thanks to its unique characteristics, Serenade Max is integrated into integrated pest management programs both for the reduction of chemical pressure on the environment and for the optimization of the level of residues on the crop.
- Finally, the multisite mechanism of action facilitates the management of anti-resistance strategies.
- Main benefits
- Organic product: the effectiveness that responds to consumer requests
- Ideal for integrated pest management strategies, thanks to its flexibility of use
- Admitted in organic farming
- Miscible with other fungicides and insecticides
- How to get the best results
- Serenade Max should be applied in conditions of early infection, to enhance its preventive characteristics. Its unique characteristics allow it to integrate perfectly into the defense strategies of vines, fruit and vegetables both in greenhouses and in fields. The product can in fact be used alone or alternately with other products in an integrated defense program.
- Serenade Max can be used in a mixture with all plant protection products on the market, both fungicides and insecticides: it is also miscible both with copper and with Aliette.
- Registration n ° 12628 of 20.04.2005
- Active ingredient Bacillus Subtilis Strain QST 713 (15.67%)
- Wettable Powder Formulation
- Fungicides category