SIPCAM OIKOS NATURAL INSECTICIDE ALLOWED IN ORGANIC AGRICULTURE BASED ON azadirachtin A LT. 1
- Natural insecticide with systemic action for the control of numerous parasites on a large number of crops
- OIKOS is a natural insecticide whose active ingredient is extracted from the seeds of the tropical plant Azadirachta indica (Neem tree). It acts as a growth regulator by altering the development of insects in the juvenile stages; it acts by direct contact and ingestion, it also has a non-appetizing and repellent action. It has a systemic action by foliar application and fertigation.
- OIKOS has a side effect on mites and is selective on adults and larvae of beneficial insects, predators and parasitoids.
- Allowed in Organic Agriculture
- OIKOS (Reg. N. 10305 of 03/02/2000)
- Formulation: concentrated emulsion
- Registration number: 10305 (03/02/2000)
- azadirachtin at 2.40% (= 26.00 g / L