CARBOXIL CA CORRECTIVE CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM AGRARIA GIOIESE KG. 25
corrector of salinity and conductivity of sodium soils
• IMPROVES THE STRUCTURE OF THE SOIL AND THE PHYSICAL-CHEMICAL STRUCTURE OF THE SOIL
• ALLOWS BETTER USE OF THE NUTRIENTS PRESENT IN THE SOIL AND THOSE DISTRIBUTED WITH FERTILIZATION
• LOWER THE SOIL pH AND THE WATER CONDUCTIVITY
calcium (CaO) 9%, magnesium (MgO) 1%, carboxylic acids
CARBOXIL CA, liquid product based on calcium and magnesium linked to low molecular weight organic carboxylic acids.
Excess sodium in the soil damages crops and causes soil compaction which hinders the development of the root system
also causing asphyxiation. Too much salinity in the soil is determined by the composition of the soil, by the excessive use of fertilizers and by use
of irrigation waters characterized by high concentrations of sodium and chlorides. Sodium adsorbed to soil colloids creates soil compaction.
To correct a saline soil it is necessary:
• release calcium (naturally present in the soil but immobilized in the form of carbonate)
• proceed with the exchange between released calcium and sodium adsorbed to soil colloids
• wash off the exchanged sodium
CARBOXIL CA thanks to its formulation and the carboxylic acids it contains:
• provides calcium carboxylate immediately available for the plant
• frees the immobilized calcium naturally present in the soil and determines the continuous exchange between liberated calcium and carboxylate calcium
and sodium adsorbed to soil colloids
• removes the exchanged sodium from colloids making it washable with water
• lowers the pH of the soil
CARBOXIL CA, provides calcium for immediate use, releases the calcium stuck in the soil in the form of carbonate, which in this way becomes assimilable,
increases the availability of nutrients for the plant.
Carboxylic acids promote greater absorption of cations such as calcium, potassium and magnesium, promote the synthesis of cytokinins
by inducing a more rapid development of the root system, they also allow the flocculation of soil colloids and improve the soil structure
and its water retention capacity.
On all crops grown in saline sodium soils.
Doses and methods of use
horticultural 10 - 15 kg / ha root repeat every 7-15 days throughout the crop cycle
fruit trees - vine 15 - 20 kg / ha root at vegetative restart, after setting and at veraison
cut flowers 1,5 - 2 kg / 1000 m2 root repeat every 7-10 days throughout the crop cycle
flowers in pots 0.5 - 1 kg / 1000 lt radical repeat every 7-10 days throughout the crop cycle
seedbeds 2 kg / 1000 m2 root for sprinkling every 10 days starting from emergence
In case of high salinity, double the dose of the first treatment.
The application must be located near the root system.
In the absence of an irrigation system, it can be distributed by means of a weeding bar, followed by irrigation by sprinkling.
Compatibility / miscibility
Do not mix with products containing high concentrations of phosphates and sulphates.