Resolution antiparasitic shampoo for dogs and cats ml. 200
- ormevet - Resolution shampoo Antiparasitic
- Resolution shampoo, acts against the ectoparasites of dogs and cats, in particular against: lice, fleas and ticks.
- RESOLUTION shampoo, acts against the ectoparasites of dogs and cats, in particular against: lice (Haemotopinus setosus, Trichodectes canis, Felicola subrostrata), fleas (Pulex irritans, Ctenocephalides spp.), Ticks (Ixodes spp. And in particular towards Ixodes ricinus , Rhipicephalus spp. And in particular towards Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Dermacentor spp., Haemaphysalis spp., Amblyomma spp.) And mites (Trombicula spp., Cheyletiella spp., Demodex spp. And in particular Demodex canis, Sarcoptes scabiei canis, O Notoedres cati) and also towards larvae and eggs.
- Do not use on sick, convalescent or animals with extensive skin lesions.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients.
- 100 ml of product contain: active ingredients: piperonyl butoxide 0.5 g, sumithrin 0.35 g, permethrin (cis / trans ratio 25/75) 0.25 g; excipients: lauryl starch propylbetaine, mixture of bisodium coccoylamphodiacetate and sodium lauryl sulfate, mixture of sodium laurilsulfoacetate with disodium lauryl (1–4) OE sulfosuccinate, adipic acid / dimethylamino hydroxypropyl diethylenetriamine, imidazolidinylurea, sodium propylenyl urea –Hydroxybenzoate, purified water
- DOSAGE, ROUTE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- RESOLUTION shampoo: wet the coat of the dog or cat well with lukewarm water and spread small amounts of shampoo on the entire body of the animal avoiding the eyes and the muzzle. Using a pair of gloves, rub against the grain until foam forms and leave for a few moments, then rinse with plenty of warm water.
- Dog: from 2 to 6 ml of shampoo / kg depending on the intensity of the parasite infestation and the length and thickness of the dog's hair and in any case until a good cleansing and foaming effect of the shampoo is achieved.
- Cat: 1.5 ml of shampoo / kg.
- 1 ml of product contains: active ingredients: piperonyl butoxide 5 mg, sumithrin 3.5 mg, permethrin (cis / trans ratio 25/75) 2.5 mg.
- The dosing pump delivers 4 ml of shampoo at each full press.
- Follow the indicated scheme:
- Fleas, lice and ticks: in case of heavy infestations, the shampoo can be repeated after 7 days.
- Mites: in case of therapeutic use 1 repeated application after 4 days for no more than 3–5 times.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.