SULFUR DISCS PADS FOR OENOLOGY conf. 10
- Composition: flower sulfur, bentonite, calcium stearate.
- Characteristics: tablets of about 10 gr. Drilled. Pale yellow color, odorless.
- Applications: used to complete the cleaning of the drum to disinfect, sterilize, reclaim barrels and vats.
- Use: they are introduced into the container to be treated, ignited and strung on a wire. They must be placed hanging, so as to remain suspended and away from the walls. The reclamation must therefore take place in the closed container. They do not drip and, by virtue of their slow combustion, ensure a slow and constant production of sulfur dioxide.
- Note: combustion cannot take place in acidic containers.
- In this way it is necessary to proceed in advance to clean up the drum with suitable alkaline detergents.
- Dosages: a disk of sulfur of about 10 gr. Each 6-7 Hl of capacity.
- Storage: in a cool and ventilated place.