ESSECO TARTARIC ACID KG. 1
- Composition and formula: Tartaric Acid CHO 4 6 6
- Characteristics: crystalline or powder; White color.
- Applications: oenological acidifier; it is also used in pharmaceuticals, fruit juices, confectionery products, ice cream, drinks, etc.
- Dosages in wine: EU STANDARDS: on wine max. 250 g / hl; on musts 150 gr / Hl limited to zones C II and C III.
- Use: add to wine; shake or reassemble.
- Storage: in a cool and dry place.
- Chemical and physical characteristics:
- Clear and colorless liquid solution
- Title (dry) more than 99%
- Heavy metals less than 10 mg / Kg Pb
- Sulphate ash less than 0.1%
- Lead less than 5 mg / Kg
- Iron less than 10 mg / Kg
- Oxalates less than 100 mg / kg
- Product compliant with:
- Ministerial Decree 26/04/69 Substances for Oenological Use; DIR 97/77 / EC Food additives.
- CODEX OENOLGIQUE INTERNATIONAL 1978
- For Oenological Use, EC regulation 822/87