PH CORRECTOR FOR GRANULAR POOLS KG. 1
- REDUCES THE PH OF WATER / BUFFER EFFECT
- Description: Reduces the pH of the water with a buffering effect.
- How to use: Proceed to rebalance the pH at 0.2 at a time every 2 hours of filtration, in the absence of wetters during the dosage. The ideal pH value in water is 7.2 - 7.6. Values other than 7.2 - 7.6 negatively affect the yield of chemical products, increase corrosion and limescale, cause burns in the eyes and mucous membranes and limit the formation of free active chlorine
- Dosage: 600 gr. of pH Minus Liquid reduce the pH by 0.2 on 100 m3 of water.
- In the presence of hard water, it may be necessary to double the dosage