GARDENA SUBMERSIBLE ELECTRIC PUMP 7000 / D FOR DIRTY WATER WATT. 300
- GARDENA Submersible Dirty Water Pump 7000 / D Classic ()
- Easy drainage with automatic control
- The new GARDENA Submersible Sewage Pump 7000 / D Classic can be used, for example, to empty garden ponds or remove rainwater from construction pits. The pump can easily convey water containing dirt particles up to 25 millimeters in diameter at a maximum speed of 7000 liters per hour. The hose connection is integrated into the sturdy plastic housing so that the pump does not lose its balance and tip over during operation. The pump is switched on or off automatically via a float switch. The start and stop heights can be adjusted as needed by locking the float switch on the pump housing in one of three different heights. Also, you can switch to continuous manual mode. If dirt particles clog the pump, they can be easily removed by opening the housing. A dry-running safety feature protects the pump from damage.
- Automatic control
- The float switch ensures that the pump turns on automatically when a specific level is exceeded. If the level drops, the pump switches off automatically. The start and stop height can be individually adjusted by locking the float switch on the pump housing at one of three different heights.
- Continuous manual operation
- By pressing the switch, the pump can be adjusted for continuous manual operation.
- Easy transportation
- If dirt particles clog the pump, they can be easily removed by opening the impeller housing by simply unscrewing the fixing screws half a turn (Quick Action system). After cleaning the pump, the impeller housing can be reassembled quickly and easily.
- Individual connection
- Three different adapters are available for the hose connection and can be conveniently stored on the pump. For pipes from 13 mm (1/2 ") t to 32 mm (1 ¼"), as required.