WENGER KNIFE EVO 581 NAIL CLIP WITHOUT BLADE COD. 1,581,011,300
- Wenger Nail clip Series -
- The Swiss Army Knife was built on the premise of portable functionality. With this thought in mind, Wenger developed the Swiss Army Knife Nail Clip. Made of tempered stainless steel, this retractable precision instrument fits in your pocket, but is capable of delivering professional results at home, in a hotel room or even in the great outdoors. It also features an ingenious deployment lever that lifts the tool from the case to prevent possible damage to your nails.
- The Wenger Nail Clip Series has been designed to fit the contours of the human hand perfectly which creates a firmer grip and makes each knife safer and more precise.
- Wenger - the real Swiss Army knife since 1893 -
- It dates back to 1886 when the Swiss Army decided to equip each soldier with a single regulation folding blade knife. In 1889, a new rifle was introduced. A screwdriver was needed to disassemble the rifle. Thus the decision was made to create a multipurpose tool that incorporates a knife, screwdriver, cutter and can opener.
- At that time, the Swiss cutlery industry was well established, but incapable of mass production. So, the knives were made in Solingen, Germany. However, a Swiss Cutler soon set up a knife manufacturing company and began making army knives. Shortly thereafter in 1893 in Courtetelle in the Delamont Valley, the second industrial cutlery of Switzerland, Paul Boechat and Cie - and the future Wenger SA - received a contract from the Swiss army for the production of knives.
- Built for outdoor adventures -
- The Alinghi crew takes the new multihull out for a training session. Adventurer Mike Horn leads a group of young explorers studying the effects of global warming on New Zealand's ecosystem. Swiss mountaineer Ueli Steck summits Walker Pointe, the highest point of the Grand Jorasses, in a record of 2 hours and 21 minutes. Nine adventure racing teams established on the Wenger Patagonia Expedition Race. Finishing is a win in itself.
- In Wenger ambassadors, we see the same qualities that drive the development of our Swiss Army Knives. Dedication, experience, the need to be ready for anything, and a deep respect for the outdoors.
9 Functions -
- - Small blade
- - Nail Clipper (exclusive patent)
- - 1.8 "serrated edge scissors and springless lever system (exclusive patent)
- - Screwdriver for small Phillips head screws
- - Nail file
- - Nail cleaner
- - toothpick
- - Tweezers
- - Keychain
- - Designed to fit the contours of the human hand perfectly
- Dimensions and weight -
- - Knife blade length: 1.75 "| 4.44cm
- - Handle length: 65mm | 6.5cm
- - Weight: 1.58 oz | 45g