GOBBI ALGA MIX B MG MIXTURE OF MICROELEMENTS WITH BORON AND MOLYBENE WITH MAGNESIUM ALLOWED IN AGRICULTURE
- Blend of boron and molybdenum microelements with magnesium.
- ALGA-MIX B Mg is a product that originates from the mixture of algae (concentrated extract of ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM and concentrated cream of LAMINARIA DIGITATA) which with the addition of magnesium and boron becomes an excellent growth activator, nutritional and anti-deficiency, particularly indicated to promote the quality and quantity of the crop production on which it is applied.
- The mixture of selected algae is characterized by a high supply of growth substances, alginates, vitamins and oligosaccharides and microelements. But it is above all the particular process of micronization and hyperconcentration of the algae content that ensure a prompt delivery and assimilation of nutrients and a high efficacy of the biostimulating components.
- Boron (B) soluble in water 2%
- Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water 0.02%
- Magnesium oxide (MgO) soluble in water 4%