BACILLUS CHEMIA BIOLOGICAL SELECTIVE INSECTICIDE WETABLE POWDER BASED ON Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki - HD1 KG. 1
- Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki - HD1 (6.4%)
CHARACTERISTICS AND METHOD OF USE
- The product acts exclusively by ingestion on the larvae of lepidoptera that interrupt the feeding process after a few hours from ingestion, arriving at death after a few days. For an effective action it is recommended to treat a population of larvae in the first stages of development.
- The product is used at the indicated doses, referring to one hectare of surface, to be sprayed with a sufficient quantity of water. It is recommended to use not less than 500 liters / hectare of water for herbaceous crops and not less than 1000 liters / hectare for tree crops.
- Formulation: WETABLE POWDER
- Hazard statement:
- Toxicological: Clp - database being updated
- Ecotoxicological: Clp - database being updated (CLP)
- Chemical-Physics: Clp - database in update (CLP)
- Registration number: 13693, 17/01/2007