LYMPH OLOVER GREEN FORCE ORGANIC VEGETABLE SUNFLOWER OIL LT. 1
- Composition - 95% “narrow range” mineral oil (= 810 g / L) in concentrated emulsion.
- Characteristics - The insecticidal mineral oils act by contact against eggs and adult forms; by covering the body of insects with a thin film, they occlude the tracheal ducts causing death by asphyxiation; they also have a repellent action against some chewing insects.
- Due to its high degree of refining (sulphonable residue above 95% and narrow distillation interval or "narrow range") and the consequent reduced phytotoxicity, Olover can also be used in full vegetation as well as, of course, in winter applications typical of white oils traditional.
- Pests fought - Mites, aphids, whiteflies, leafhoppers, green bugs, dipterans and miner dipterans, Colorado beetles and coleopterans in general, scale insects, cotonello, eriofidi, iceria, lepidoptera, metcalfa, ogliari miners, whitefly, psylla, moths, tingids, thrips , eggs of aphids, mites and lepidoptera.
- Authorized crops - Citrus fruits, stone fruit (peach-including nectarines and percoche - apricot, cherry, plum), vegetables (artichoke, celery, fennel, cucurbits, tomato, pepper, bean), potato, pome fruit (apple, pear, quince), almond , persimmon, fig, currant, walnut, hazel, vine, olive, ornamental, floral and forest crops.
- Methods and doses of use - dilute the dose in a little water and, always stirring, bring to the required volume. Evenly spray all the vegetation, including the internal parts of the canopy, with a sprayer, backpack pump or other suitable sprayer.
- Treatments in vegetation: 100-200 ml. for 10 liters of water;
- Winter treatments: 200-300 ml. for 10 liters of water.
- Warnings - do not apply when the temperature is below 5 ° C or above 30 ° C; when there is a risk of rain and when humidity above 90% is expected in the following 36-48 hours.
- Sprinkle on dry leaves. Do not apply when the crop is in a state of water stress: in this case, water before spraying.
- During the summer season it is advisable to observe intervals of at least 2 weeks between treatments. Do not apply during flowering.
- Waiting period - 20 days.
- Compatibility - Not compatible with sulfur-based formulations (including polysulphides) whose treatments must be spaced (before or after) by at least 2 weeks.